Thursday, November 6, 2008

ar es es


Well I have to say that I really enjoyed this exercise. Although I didn't use Bloglinks simply because it wasn't sending me my confirmation email, I did use my Gmail account to add a Google Reader setting to my account. I ended up adding a lot of extra feeds to my reader (I'm currently at 17 and counting!)including a great McSweeney's feed, some fun daily cooking tips, some daily musings from Aparment Therapy and a lot of different categorized NPR feeds.

If anyone else happened to also go through the Google reader, may I suggest using the Google calendar that comes with the account. I'm quickly becoming addicted to all of the calendars that you can easily attach to your personal one. My calendar now includes weather forecasts, the Jags and Bucs game schedules (I'm from Tampa, people!), Jax's Downtown nightlife, book releases, and a few other things.

I can't help but think of what I could do with Google's new
G1 cell phone....!!!

No comments: