Tuesday, November 18, 2008

#11: Library Thing



Soo I actually started a LibraryThing account back in '07, I love it and have joined the group Librarians Who LibraryThing, and find all kinds of hilarious threads about everyday library life. One of my coworkers got me started on Shelfari, which is very similar, but I do like some of the options that LibraryThing provides you with. For instance, I love that I can look up any book from my personal collection and discover what other people recommend. I suppose its a fairly basic feature, but finding people on LibraryThing who have a lot of the same books in my collection is fun. Admittedly I have 2 accounts with LibraryThing...I'm now friends with my old account because I can't remember (and LibraryThing can't find it!) my old password. So, of course you can guess who I share the most books in my collection with....

No comments: