Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More RSS

Although I feel pretty confident in discovering new RSS feeds through the actual reader itself by simply doing a search of some of my favorite things (vegetarian cuisine, vintage stores, etc.) some of the sites that were listed seem a tad confusing. Sindic8.com was especially confusing for me simply because I was searching for things as I had been doing on my reader, and nothing of interest, or relevance for that matter, was coming up. I think I'de much rather just stick to searching straight from my own site than having a 3rd party site do the search for me.

Some things I've been checking out:

http://biblioklept.org/
www.urbanjacksonville.info
www.lovetheliberry.blogspot.com this one is especially funny, its by library staff for library staff! There's some really funny stuff here.

No comments: